We are committed to your health and safety!
We’ve always been serious about creating a safe environment for our patients. With all that’s happened in the past few months, we take it a step further by following new COVID-19 infection control protocol recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. It is important to us that our staff and patients feel safe and comfortable while at La Petite.
You will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made the following changes to help protect our patients and staff.
- You will check-in by texting us from your car or outside the building at 845-624-0011.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer beverages, ipads, and children’s toys during this time.
- Only one guardian and the patient will be allowed in the office.
- Masks will be required for everyone entering the office.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you.
- In addition to appointment confirmations, we will now be using our paperless feature to sign treatment consents, send out invoices, and to make payments.
- Our friends will have the option to pick their prizes ahead of time using our prize menu.
To ensure everyones safety, LPD doctors and team members will also be screened regularly as well as following updated guidelines for aerosol-producing treatment.